اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات ماتين2 العصابات Mt2HBK

نتمنى لكم قضاء وقت ممتع

مع تحيات الادارة..
منتديآت مآتين 2 العصابات
اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات ماتين2 العصابات Mt2HBK

نتمنى لكم قضاء وقت ممتع

مع تحيات الادارة..
منتديآت مآتين 2 العصابات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديآت مآتين 2 العصابات

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

?. I love bags that never go out of fashion and think they are well worth the money. Bags that goes out of fashion are just like one-night-stands. You buy them, wear it a few times and then leave it in the closet. but i buy what i can because i do believ

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
????
زائر

?.  I love bags that never go out of fashion and think they are well worth the money. Bags that goes out of fashion are just like one-night-stands. You buy them, wear it a few times and then leave it in the closet. but i buy what i can because i do believ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ?. I love bags that never go out of fashion and think they are well worth the money. Bags that goes out of fashion are just like one-night-stands. You buy them, wear it a few times and then leave it in the closet. but i buy what i can because i do believ   ?.  I love bags that never go out of fashion and think they are well worth the money. Bags that goes out of fashion are just like one-night-stands. You buy them, wear it a few times and then leave it in the closet. but i buy what i can because i do believ Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 03, 2013 8:55 am

?.

I love bags that never go out of fashion and think they are well worth the money. Bags that goes out of fashion are just like one-night-stands. You buy them, wear it a few times and then leave it in the closet. but i buy what i can because i do believe that you get what you pay for. i have cheap clothes and expensive clothes and there is definitely a difference in quality and the way it wears over time. would i love a marchesa gown? sure, but i don mind that i can buy one.
?.

I love bags that never go out of fashion and think they are well worth the money. Bags that goes out of fashion are just like one-night-stands. You buy them, wear it a few times and then leave it in the closet. but i buy what i can because i do believe that you get what you pay for. i have cheap clothes and expensive clothes and there is definitely a difference in quality and the way it wears over time. would i love a marchesa gown? sure, but i don mind that i can buy one.
?.

?.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

?. I love bags that never go out of fashion and think they are well worth the money. Bags that goes out of fashion are just like one-night-stands. You buy them, wear it a few times and then leave it in the closet. but i buy what i can because i do believ
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ?. I love bags that never go out of fashion and think they are well worth the money. Bags that goes out of fashion are just like one-night-stands. You buy them, wear it a few times and then leave it in the closet. but i buy what i can because i do believ

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديآت مآتين 2 العصابات :: ♥♥♥اللعبة واللاعبين♥♥♥ :: ♥♥♥قسم الأستفسارات والمسآعدة♥♥♥-
انتقل الى: